Re: RDF of hydroxide ion in a water box

From: Haohao Fu (fhh2626_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 02 2019 - 01:19:31 CDT

Hello Ronit,

You may want to have a look at a more recent water model. For example,
TIP3P-FB and TIP4P-FB in https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/jz500737m do well
in modeling a correct 1st/2nd/3rd hydration shell. OPC and OPC3 are also
excellent water models.

Best,
Haohao

RonitS Chem <ronits.chem95_at_gmail.com> 于2019年9月2日周一 上午3:12写道: