Re: AMBER force field parameters

From: Victor Kwan (vkwan8_at_uwo.ca)
Date: Thu Aug 08 2019 - 06:51:07 CDT

Hi Rui,

The only difference is that you will be using a barostat on top of the PME/NVE simulation.

Regards,

Victor

On Tue, Aug 6, 2019 at 5:23 PM Rui Chen <rchen6_at_ualberta.ca<mailto:rchen6_at_ualberta.ca>> wrote:
Hello,

I realized the AMBER force field parameters in the newest version of the NAMD user guideline are very useful. However, the example 2 on page 32 of the guideline is for PME, NVE ensemble, is there any template for PME, NTP ensemble or which parameters do I need to modify?

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

Best regards,
Rui Chen