mpirun was unable to find the specified executable file

From: Adupa Vasista (adupavasista_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 02 2019 - 08:24:05 CDT

Dear NAMD users

I am learning replica-exchange umbrella sampling MD. I am using the
tutorial files. I copied umbrella.namd file into my working directory.

Tutorial says to use the command "mpirun -np 4 namd +replicas 4 job0.conf
+stdout output/%d/job0.%d.log"

But when i execute it the error is as follows :

mpirun was unable to find the specified executable file, and therefore
did not launch the job. This error was first reported for process
rank 0; it may have occurred for other processes as well.

NOTE: A common cause for this error is misspelling a mpirun command
      line parameter option (remember that mpirun interprets the first
      unrecognized command line token as the executable).

Node: vasi
Executable: namd

job0.conf file details are as follows :
source stretch_alanin.conf

# prevent VMD from reading umbrella.namd by trying command only NAMD has
if { ! [catch numPes] } { source ./umbrella.namd }

Can anyone point out the mistake I am making?

Thank You in advance.