does any body know why GPU Acceleration not work on Windows?

From: Milad Lagzian (milad.lagzian_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 28 2019 - 00:13:49 CDT

Dear all,

I ask this question before, but unfortunately, no one answered. I have
seen that some other guys have the same problem.

Why GPU acceleration of NAMD_CUDA does not work on windows OS? No matter
what system we use, only around 10% of GPU is engaged in a calculation.

There is no problem with the CPU version of NAMD.

All drivers have installed and tested including the latest CUDA toolkit and
runtime, GPU and ...

It seems it is the program issue.

Any suggestion?