Re: CUDA acceleration on Windows 10 doesn't work

From: Sunny (sunny.day.programmer.2019_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 25 2019 - 02:06:25 CDT

Dear Bryan
Thanks for the kind reply, Unfortunately I don't have access to a setup
which I own right now but I will keep your advice in my mind regarding
using Linux. But the question is why the windows version that the NAMD
developers put on the website is faulty (if I am even right about being
faulty, I think I need to setup the OS in some special way maybe)? I
appreciate their hard work to deliver this great software to community but
I think they should take responsibility and at least answer a solution to
the problem.
Huge thanks for the response
Cheers
Sunny