Re: FATAL ERROR: Periodic cell has become too small for original patch grid!

From: Aravinda Munasinghe (aravinda1879_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun May 26 2019 - 13:29:41 CDT

If I remember correctly, this error comes due to box volume becoming too
small with respect to initially defined grid space for PME calculations.
You should be able to restart the calculation from the restart files and
continue the simulation, which will define a new grid space to the new box
volume.
You are defining a box with 65A dimensions when your box is itself 60A. So,
during NPT, your box rapidly shrinks.
Best,
Aravinda

--