Re: " the error of hydrogen group size "

From: Brian Radak (brian.radak_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 01 2019 - 08:51:08 CDT

This sounds like a problem inherent to your PSF. How did you construct it?
Did you use any nonstandard residue definitions? Can you visualize the
system in VMD?

Hydrogen groups are the base unit for domain decomposition in NAMD. They
are determined almost exclusively by bond connectivity and this is usually
where issues arise.

BKR