Re: Tutorial

From: McGuire, Kelly (mcg05004_at_byui.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 18 2019 - 18:06:25 CDT

Sorry, didn't hit reply all.

Marcelo, I am about to try the cSMD with my QM region. Is there a way to have atom 1 move towards the center-of-mass of 4 atoms instead of moving toward just one atom? Documentation only shows selecting atom1 and atom2.

Kelly L. McGuire

PhD Candidate

Biophysics

Department of Physiology and Developmental Biology

Brigham Young University

LSB 3050

Provo, UT 84602