Re: TeraChem

From: Brian Radak (brian.radak_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 30 2019 - 14:13:47 CDT

This might have been discussed, but I don't know if this is planned in any
official way - you are welcome to try scripting it.

It's also worth noting that fast QM codes do not always directly translate
to fast QM/MM codes. Passing around a large set of MM charges (plus all of
the ways that impacts the SCF calculation) can degrade performance in the
range of 100-1000%. That's not to say it won't work, but it's not as
guaranteed an outcome as you might assume.