Re: mail about pbs script

From: John Hamre (johnhamre3_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2019 - 08:49:41 CDT

I am trying to run REMD on NAMD with 3 GPU's and 12 cores. I'm using
NAMD_2.11 lib/replica/example job.0conf. Here is the command I am using,

*mpirun ./charmrun ./namd2 -n 12 +replicas 12 job0.conf +stdout
output/%d/job0.%d.log *

I've tried different replica and process #'s

The error I'm getting is an mpi issue. This is the CUDA mpi. "*Open MPI
tried to fork a new process via the "execve" system call but*
*failed." *

If I use mpi with no CUDA I get the error message, "mpirun noticed that the
job aborted, but has no info as to the process that caused that situation"

Any suggestions? Thank you.

Regards,
John