Colvar not working in NAMD2.12 Linux version

From: Mukta Sharma (sharmamukta.924_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2019 - 18:01:45 CDT

Dear NAMD users,
On running the colvar, I am getting the following error message:
CL: Setting parameter colvars to on
FATAL ERROR: Setting parameter colvars from script failed!
------------- Processor 3 Exiting: Called CmiAbort ------------
Reason: FATAL ERROR: Setting parameter colvars from script failed!
*On running it locally:*
------------ Processor 0 Exiting: Called CmiAbort ------------
Reason: FATAL ERROR: Error in the collective variables module: exiting.
FATAL ERROR: Error in the collective variables module: exiting.
Charm++ fatal error:
FATAL ERROR: Error in the collective variables module: exiting.
T*he atom number in group 1 and 2 are the same and I want to see how close
atoms in group 1 are coming to atoms of group 2 which are different in both
groups. The colvar file I am using for the run is:*
# collective variables config file: two distances
colvarsTrajFrequency 100 # output values every 100 steps
colvar {
  name 1st-colvar # needed to identify the variable
  outputSystemForce yes # report also the system force on this colvar
                        # (in addition to the current value)
  distance {
    group1 {
      atomNumbers 4924
    }
    group2 {
      atomNumbers 1913 1934
    }
  }
}
colvar {
  name 2nd-colvar
  outputSystemForce yes # report also the system force on this colvar
                        # (in addition to the current value)
  distance {
    group1 {
      atomNumbers 4924