Re: colvar restraint simulation

From: Prabir Khatua (prabir07chem_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2019 - 13:52:39 CST

Hi Josh and Fiorin,

Thanks for the reply. There is no problem in the simulation itself.
However, I was not obtaining the expected result. Thus, I was concerned
whether defined force constant
was properly applied so that I can get an idea to tune this value in order
to obtain expected result after looking at the data. I had a concept that
total force constant gets
multiplied if multiple force constants are defined in a single harmonic
block in the following way

harmonic {
        colvars d1 d2
        centers 3.5 3.5
       force constant 5.0 5.0
}

That is why I was wondering whether the same was the case in my case or not
although I defined those in two different harmonic blocks.

Sincerely,

Prabir