Re: About restarting QM-MM simulation

From: Francesco Pietra (chiendarret_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2019 - 02:34:56 CST

The only possible way I can think about mitigating the computational burden
is shrinking the qm part by retaining, for each protein residue coordinated
to the metal ions, only the charge group nearest to the metal ions. While
waiting for smarter ideas from o.p., we will see whether this is enough
and, if so, whether the biochemistry is still respected
francesco