Re: reinitatoms

From: Laura Lopes (laurajoanalopes_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 08 2019 - 03:38:55 CST

Dear all,

I just encountered the same problem discussed in this e-mail again, so I
decided to reopen the thread, since I got no explanation to my problem at
that time.
To answer Brian, I have a simulation where I need to start from a lot of
different points, decided during the simulation. Because I need to make a
decision before even running my first trajectory, I provide to NAMD a
temperature parameter, otherwise it gives me an error.
Of course I solved this issue by simply giving namdbin files, that are
useless to me, instead of the temperature command. But I really just wanted
to understand what is the origin of this error !
Best,

Laura