Re: mdff for EM map with helical symmetry and the asymmetric unit is dimer

From: Ryan McGreevy (ryanmcgreevy_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2019 - 14:07:55 CST

You should only need to make 9 selections, one for each dimer. However,
make sure your selections are correct, i.e. that "segname P1", etc. are the
actual segnames of the dimers in your structure. If the 'symmetryfile' pdb
is not set up properly, this could result in the simulation hanging at
startup, which you mentioned in another email.