Re: MSM grid values

From: Denish Poudyal (qrystal45_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2019 - 19:46:23 CST

Yes, the grid spacing remains 2.5 A, however for the MSMminx/MSMmaxx and
corresponding values along y and z can vary. And in many cases, I got the
error saying some atoms are out of the grid and I have been trying to
adjust the MSMmin/max values. Worst thing is this error pops out after few
hours of simulation.

--
*Denish PoudyalCDPTU, Nepal*