Re: NAMD Error

From: Brian Radak (brian.radak_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2018 - 16:32:50 CDT

Oh, I missed the part where this is a minimization - that's not a good
idea. NAMD minimization does not wrap along PBCs, so large minimizations
will almost assuredly fail. I would recommend 200 steps at the most (or at
least I've never built a system so ugly that this doesn't work).

My previous advice would probably only help for dynamics.