Re: string method in NAMD 2.10

From: Chris Chipot (chipot_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 22 2015 - 10:46:28 CDT

Thanks for pointing this out. Something must have happened in the
preparation of the final tar file containing all the documents necessary
to perform the tutorial. Attached you will find the missing file. We will
correct this issue and upload a new distribution.

Cheers,

Chris Chipot

On 9/22/15 8:39 AM, Jerome Karp wrote:
> Thanks! I did see the tutorial and looked at the files, but couldn't
> find the main file *swarms.namd* in the folder. (The Archives folder
> has two subfolders, "Path Collective Variables" and "String with
> Swarms of Trajectories," and *initial.conf* [and also *restart.conf*]
> call *../swarms.namd*, but this file isn't included in the directory
> immediately above, or in any of the subdirectories as far as I can
> find.) I assume this file is supposed to be similar to *replica.namd*
> which is in the */lib/replica* folder of the NAMD base directory, but
> it doesn't seem to be included. Is there anywhere I can find it?
>
> Thanks again for your help.
>
> - Jerry Karp

Chris Chipot, Ph.D.
3047 Beckman Institute for Advanced Science and Technology
405 North Mathews
Urbana, Illinois 61801                            Phone: (217) 244-5493
                              E-mail: chipot_at_ks.uiuc.edu
                                      Christophe.Chipot_at_Univ-Lorraine.fr
                              Web:    http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/~chipot
                                      http://www.edam.uhp-nancy.fr
      It is hard for France to maintain a thirty-five-hour workweek when
      China and India have invented a thirty-five-hour workday.
                                                      Thomas L. Friedman