Re: string method in NAMD 2.10

From: Jerome Karp (jerome.karp_at_med.einstein.yu.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 22 2015 - 10:39:30 CDT

Thanks! I did see the tutorial and looked at the files, but couldn't find
the main file *swarms.namd* in the folder. (The Archives folder has two
subfolders, "Path Collective Variables" and "String with Swarms of
Trajectories," and *initial.conf* [and also *restart.conf*] call
*../swarms.namd*, but this file isn't included in the directory immediately
above, or in any of the subdirectories as far as I can find.) I assume
this file is supposed to be similar to *replica.namd* which is in the
*/lib/replica* folder of the NAMD base directory, but it doesn't seem to be
included. Is there anywhere I can find it?

Thanks again for your help.

- Jerry Karp