Re: extra bonds

From: Lara rajam (lara.4884_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 02 2015 - 12:35:14 CDT

Dear NAMD !

Thank you for the reply , I am using a amber parameter file, and would like
to run the MD using NAMD .
I would like to fix the puckering with the force constant to be 2 kcal/mol.
is it possible to do this .

What i have understood from this is the k and ref one need to give and i
should only use the improper tag.
one more clarification is , the NAMD says the atom record is from 0 and i
am using the amber file there it starts from 1 ., if some one who has
carried out this kind of simulation can give me some explanations it will
be useful to understand more

thanks in advance !