question about restart conf file

From: oguz gurbulak (gurbulakoguz_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Apr 26 2015 - 07:10:44 CDT

Dear NAMD Users,
I run a NPT simulation for 10 ns using 1 fs time step value in total 10000000 time steps. And I want to perform a new simulation in NVT ensemble starting from 5000000. time step with its coordinates and cell sizes in previous NPT run. How should I arrange my conf file for this issue ?
Secondly, Do I have to use the velocities in 5000000. time step or assign new velocities ? Could you please share your experience with me ?
Thanks a lot.