Re: NAMD

From: Subbarao Kanchi (ksubbu85_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 24 2015 - 01:48:39 CDT

Hi Kathirvel,
                 you should post the error and your conf file So that I may
understand the problem. as far as I know you can not run the implicit
solvent simulations in NPT. I was tried to run membrane simulation in the
implicit solvent but the simulation went very bad and bilayer structure is
not stable with charmm36FF. I am attaching the conf file that has been
used in my implicit solvent simulation.

All the best,
Subbarao Kanchi.