Re: vmd-l: Re: velocity IO with psfgen?

From: Brian Radak (brian.radak.accts_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 26 2015 - 11:42:22 CST

Sorry, in retrospect I realize that was a rude/aggravating response.

It hasn't been clear to me who maintains psfgen, which is why I posted to
both lists. Are VMD's PSF building capabilities separate from psfgen or is
the code base the same? It would seem that most people use autopsf to build
their systems for NAMD, but the NAMD manual seems to give primacy to the
command line psfgen utility that ships with it (although even that example
involves using VMD to extend its capabilities).

Brian

--
Brian Radak
Postdoctoral Scholar
University of Chicago
Department of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
Gordon Center for Integrative Science, W323A
929 E. 57th St.
Chicago, IL 60637-1454
Tel: 773/834-2812
e-mail: radak_at_uchicago.edu