Re: namd-1: Fatal Error: Unable to Open CHARMM Parameter File

From: David Hardy (dhardy_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 03 2015 - 15:32:57 CST

Dear Akshata,

It looks like either you did specify the filename incorrectly or that NAMD is not able to find the file relative to whatever it considers to be the current working directory. Your (retyped) error message shows the path incorrectly starting with three dots and the filename with a space in the middle.

Another possibility is that the parameter file was somehow corrupted.

Best regards,
Dave

--
David J. Hardy, Ph.D.
Theoretical and Computational Biophysics