Re: How to decide whether an ABF curve has been converged?

From: Jérôme Hénin (jerome.henin_at_ibpc.fr)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2012 - 04:50:00 CST

Hello, Insert Name Here!

There have been a few discussions about this in the past. Here are
some links (you might find some more):

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/mailing_list/namd-l.2006-2007/3866.html
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/mailing_list/namd-l.2011-2012/3657.html
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/mailing_list/namd-l.2011-2012/0157.html

If you have a more specific question that has not been covered yet,
I'll be happy to discuss it.

Best,
Jerome