How to decide whether an ABF curve has been converged?

From: dream (dream3773_at_163.com)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2012 - 03:38:39 CST

 Dear all,
 I've met some problems when using the ABF method. Is there a standard to judge whether the result is believable? For example, the PMF won't change a lot(How long?How much?); the count density should be good(What about the level?). Is there other ways to decide it?

Sometimes when using different way dividing windows or using different starting structures, the result would be different. Is the force not correct? Which parameter should be changed?

Could anybody please tell me how to solve these problems? Thank you so much!