AW: NAMD 2.9 Windows CUDA build?

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2012 - 01:27:43 CST

Hi Frederik,

altough it won't help to solve the CUDA+Windows question, I'd like to say
that you got a strange IT department. It should be their responsibility to
help you get it running, not to throw stones in your way, likely because
they want to keep their network homogenous. The obvisously easiest and most
comfortable solution would be a linux installation on your machine, no big
deal to keep the original windows 7. With a second harddrive you will not
even have to touch the boot configuration and nobody will ever be able to
notice, that there was a linux installation on the machine.

Good luck.

- Compliments to your IT department -

Norman Geist.