NAMD 2.9 Windows CUDA build?

From: Frederik Heurlin Aidt (fhaidt_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2012 - 05:30:54 CDT

Hello,

At my workplace, we've recently acquired a workstation running windows 7
with a CUDA-enabled tesla-card. Because the IT department are making
trouble, we can't install a linux partition on this machine. A while back,
a thread was posted here where CUDA support on the windows platform were
discussed (
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/mailing_list/namd-l/14361.html) and I
understood from the message that CUDA support would be enabled in windows
with NAMD v. 2.9. I've read the documentation, but I can't find any
indication that this is the case. Could anyone please clarify this? If
there are any new experimental binaries, I would be more than willing to
test them.

Best,

Frederik