Re: How to create psf for graphene

From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Aug 04 2012 - 13:28:04 CDT

On Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 8:04 AM, Monika Madhavi <monikamadhavi_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you know how to do it with VMD? coz I used VMD nanotube builder to create
> the graphene sheet.

<sarcasm>
why not ask somebody to write your paper for you, too?
</sarcasm>

you have already been given suggestions.
at the very least, please make an attempt
to follow up on those suggestions.

reposting the same question without showing
any kind of effort done by yourself, will only
irritate people. crossposting to irrelevant
mailing lists will only increase this irritation.

please keep in mind, that people here are
volunteering their time and that good and
helpful answers depend on good and
meaningful questions. in your case, a *lot*
of help can already be obtained by simply
sticking your question into a search
engine like google.

thanks for your attention,
     axel.