Only one process running on cluster

From: amin_at_imtech.res.in
Date: Wed Jun 13 2012 - 02:25:14 CDT

Dear all,
       I am trying to run NAMD 2.9 multicore on a linux cluster having 32
processors per node. After logging on to the node, I am using the
following command to run NAMD:
charmrun +p8 /path to namd2/namd2 <config file>

I have tried with and without ++local.

The simulation runs and output is generated but top command shows only one
process running at 800% not 8 processes?

Can someone please tell me what's wrong here?

Thanks.

सूक्ष्मजीव प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान (वैज्ञानिक औद्योगिक अनुसंधान परिषद)
Institute of Microbial Technology (A CONSTITUENT ESTABLISHMENT OF CSIR)
सैक्टर 39 ए, चण्डीगढ़ / Sector 39-A, Chandigarh
पिन कोड/PIN CODE :160036
दूरभाष/EPABX :0172 6665 201-202