Re: Peptide planarity Dihedral angle restraints

From: Chris Harrison (charris5_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 09 2011 - 00:27:29 CST

Vijay,

You could do this by:

1) preparing your own CHARMM parameter file with all the specific
atom-types of the dihedrals needed (granted a tedious undertaking)

2) extrabonds

3) colvars with a) ABF, b) metadynamics, or c) harmonic restraints

4) tclforces

Best,
Chris

--
Chris Harrison, Ph.D.
char_at_ks.uiuc.edu                          Voice: 773-570-0329