Re: installing namd on ibm cluster (powerpc)

From: Chris Harrison (charris5_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 28 2011 - 17:35:07 CDT

This is actually a charm++ compile error, though it's not completely
clear that the compiler you're specifying is being correctly
specified/called.
You'll likely have more luck emailing the charm++ list:

Best,
Chris

--
Chris Harrison, Ph.D.
char_at_ks.uiuc.edu                          Voice: 773-570-0329