Re: Keeping rigidBonds during Minimization

From: David Huggins (djh210_at_cam.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Sep 12 2011 - 12:20:28 CDT

Dear All,

I cannot seem to solve this problem. When I run MD with TIP4P water
and rigidBonds all, the water geometries all remain constant from step to
step. However, when I attempt to minimize with TIP4P water
and rigidBonds all, the water geometries change.

Is it possible to minimize and keep waters rigid?

Thanks,

Dave