Re: about D amino acid

From: Eduard Schreiner (eschrein_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 29 2011 - 04:27:39 CDT

that should be ok. The only difference between D- and L- forms is the sign
of the improper at the chiral center. The FF supports both enantiomers;
actually, it just does not care. My experience shows that errors in
chirality persist throughout the simulation.

You may also be interested in the folowing paper we published recently
Stereochemical errors and their implications to molecular dynamics
simulations, *BMC Bioinform.*, *12*, 190 (2011)
DOI: 10.1186/1471-2105-12-190

eddi

 Dear: