AW: Win64-MPI

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Tue Jul 12 2011 - 08:20:11 CDT

Hi,

isn’t it ++p instead of +p ??

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Norman Geist.

Von: owner-namd-l_at_ks.uiuc.edu [mailto:owner-namd-l_at_ks.uiuc.edu] Im Auftrag von Patriche Simona
Gesendet: Dienstag, 12. Juli 2011 15:08
An: Ajasja Ljubetič
Cc: namd-l_at_ks.uiuc.edu
Betreff: Re: namd-l: Win64-MPI

Dear Ajasja,

Thank you a lot for information which you gave about msmpi.dll. It was possible to run namd2 with this dll, but I have another problem. When I tried to use the command to run namd2 on my Windows Workstation with 8 processor, I received an error message "+p8 command isn't recognized".

Usually, I used the following command to perform my simulations: charmrun namd2 ++local +p8 1mkj_min.conf > 1mkj_min.log.
 Is it correct this command or it is neccesary to use another one?

Regards,
Simona Patriche

  _____