Re: peptide structure

From: ipsita basu (ibasu788_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2011 - 02:29:21 CST

Thank you for your reply. I found that the structure of the peptide
may change depending upon the environment. So the system is ok.

But we have another problem. We have a machine configured as:
Linux compute-00-02.pcm 2.6.18-194.el5 #1 SMP Tue Mar 16 21:52:39 EDT
2010 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
which has 8 nodes,they can be connected from the master node by
ssh,but the problem is that we can't submit any job from master
node,we have to login to individual node and then have to submit it by
using the command:
./charmmrun ++local +p4 ./namd2 input > output&
Can you please help me to find out how to submit job from master node properly?
Thank you again.