Re: Segmentation violation with adaptive tempering.

From: johan strumpfer (johanstr_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 21 2011 - 12:04:38 CST

Hi Nicholas,

Thanks for posting - there was a bug in the code that I've been
tracking down. I've found the one you mentioned (an uninitialized int)
but I'm busy testing the code some more before committing the changes
to cvs.

Cheers,
Johan

Johan Strumpfer:         johanstr_at_ks.uiuc.edu        www.ks.uiuc.edu/~johanstr