Segmentation violation with adaptive tempering.

From: Nicholas M Glykos (glykos_at_mbg.duth.gr)
Date: Sun Nov 20 2011 - 05:13:02 CST

Dear Developers,

Using CVS-2011-11-20 for Linux-x86_64 we get sporadic segmentation
violations when using adaptive tempering. Sporadic means that
re-submitting the same job without changing anything eventually leads to
an apparently stably-running job. I attach the log files from one job that
failed and the initial portion from a job that is stable. The problem only
surfaced when using multiple nodes (the multicore version running on a
single node was ok).

Best regards,
Nicholas

--
            Nicholas M. Glykos, Department of Molecular Biology
     and Genetics, Democritus University of Thrace, University Campus,