Re: Segmentation violation with adaptive tempering.

From: Nicholas M Glykos (glykos_at_mbg.duth.gr)
Date: Mon Nov 21 2011 - 12:11:45 CST

Hi Johan,

Thanks for the quick reply. I have another one for you : I couldn't get a
restart to work using adaptTempInFile. I assume that all I need is

adaptTempMD on
adaptTempInFile myfile

but initialization fails with a message in the spirit of 'you can not
define both adaptTempInFile and adaptTempTmin, adaptTempTmax,
adaptTempBins, ... (which I didn't define).

Thanks again,
Nicholas