Re: Re: namdcvs

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 05 2009 - 14:21:51 CST

Please reply on list to make sure that people can find solutions in the
future when they search the list.

Just to be clear, if you follow the usual convention in the namd config
files for where your include and lib files are, you should have
something like
TCLDIR=/home/aky/Desktop/namd/PTHR_new2/namd2/tcl/linux
TCLINCL=-I$(TCLDIR)/include
TCLLIB=-L$(TCLDIR)/lib -ltcl8.3 -ldl

Is this what you have now?
Can you verify that your lib directory contains the appropriate file? It
should be named something like libtcl8.3.a. If it is there, are you sure
it is compiled for the appropriate platform?

Peter

>>> http://charm.cs.uiuc.edu/download/downloads.phtml- test run was