Re: Re: namdcvs

From: Achani.K.Yatawara_at_Dartmouth.edu
Date: Mon Jan 05 2009 - 14:32:43 CST

Hi Peter,
Following are the contents of my linux-amd64.tcl and tcl/lib
1. my linux-amd64.tcl contains,
TCLDIR=/home/aky/Desktop/namd/PTHR_new2/namd2/tcl/linux/

TCLINCL=-I$(TCLDIR)/include

TCLLIB=-L$(TCLDIR)/lib -ltcl8.3 -ldl

TCLFLAGS=-DNAMD_TCL
TCL=$(TCLINCL) $(TCLFLAGS)

2. my tcl/lib contains followings
-r-xr-xr-x 1 aky aky 829358 Feb 20 2004 libtcl8.3.a
-rw-r--r-- 1 aky aky 1740 Feb 20 2004 libtclstub8.3.a
-rw-r--r-- 1 aky aky 7020 Feb 20 2004 tclConfig.sh

3. I downloaded from http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/libraries/
for tcl-linux.tar.gz

Thank you
Achani