Re: Re: namdcvs

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 05 2009 - 13:51:02 CST

Hi Achani,
the most important lines from your error output are

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -ltcl8.3
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
Fatal Error by charmc in directory /home/aky/Desktop/namd/PTHR_new2/namd2/Linux-amd64-g++

Are you sure your editing of the .tcl configuration files properly
points to a path where one can find a compatible version of libtcl8.3?

Best,
Peter