output files always go to same node

From: Alberto Santana (asantana_at_uprm.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 20 2004 - 18:31:03 CDT

When running NAMD on a multinode machine, output files like *.coor, *.vel, etc
always go to the same node (node2) even when the process is running on
another node/nodes.

I run through OpenPBS

charmrun namd2 +p6 file.conf>my_output.out

lets say that the job is using node3, node4 and node5, the *.coor, *.vel,
files get written on node2. The file my_output.out will be on any node (3, 4
or 5) but everything else goes to node2.

This si not right, is it?

--
							 Best wishes,
                                                         Alberto