opinions on queueing system choices?

From: Matt Harrington (matt_at_msg.ucsf.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 16:04:31 CDT

I'd like to implement a batch queue system on a 20 processor Linux
cluster used exclusively for NAMD. We use charmrun. The cluster runs
ROCKS, so it's easy to install SGE or OpenPBS. I've used PBS on other
systems for years, but I have no experience with SGE. It looks quite
simple, and there's a lot of support around for it, so i think SGE
might be in my future. However, since the cluster is used exclusively
for NAMD, I thought I'd ask the community for input. Is one choice
better than the other when it comes to features or ease of use by end
users?

---Matt