clustermatic 4 and 5 Namd/charm

From: Rene Salmon (rsalmon_at_tulane.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 30 2004 - 17:49:47 CST

Hi list,

We have an x86_64 clustermatic 5 bproc cluster and we need to get
Namd/charm running on it.

I found posts on the list of people getting clustermatic 4 and namd/charm
running. What I am not clear about is what i need to get this working.
I am hopping some one can point me in the right direction:

1) Can I use Namd from source or do I need to get it from CVS?
2) Can I use the charm that came with the namd source? If not can i use
the charm-5.8.tar.gz source that is at the charm www site or do I need
charm from cvs?

3)better yet any one have binaries??

Thank you for any help.

Rene