Re: Compilation on an Opteron Server SuSE Linux Enterprise System Version 8

From: Gengbin Zheng (gzheng_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 20 2004 - 10:24:09 CDT

Hi Marek,

 first try to run it sequentially before you try something else, just
run it without charmrun:
./namd2 namdconfig
In most case this will tells you what error you get (like missing shared
library due to incompatable kernel library, etc)
If this works, run it parallel but only on your local desktop, like:
./charmrun +p2 ./namd2 namdconfig ++local

If this still run, it is likely the problem of your cluster setup that
prevent you from running charmrun across different machines.

Gengbin