Charm++ Problem

From: Ben Brooks (ben_at_brooks.nu)
Date: Thu Feb 26 2004 - 11:32:28 CST

I am attempting to create a small cluster to run NAMD. I am having trouble
getting communication between the systems. If I run in debug mode, on all of
the slave machines I get the following error: Charm++: standalone mode (not
using charmrun) Fatal Socket error: code 93523-Error in accept"

I am running Redhat 8. I just disabled all of the iptables. I also running
NAMD 2.5.

Since I am new to NAMD, I would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks.

Ben Brooks
Graduate Student U. of Wyoming, Department of Molecular Biology.