Re: Charm++ nodelist commands

From: Alexandre Vakhrouchev (vav_at_udman.ru)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 11:36:11 CST

Hi again!

Please tell me the reason why do you need using
Linux+Win platforms for your calculations?
As for me I tested some my programs on C++
compiling in Windows and Linux. For example
one test prog was completed under Windows within 50 seconds,
while running under Linux it was finished under 23 seconds... and
that is not the _limit_

If you don't want to install Linux on your Windows hosts,
you can use Clustermatic distribution for loading your slave
hosts from CD.

Avoid using Windows (don't trust them). I'm jocking (partly))))

Alex