Re: how should I run NAMD on parallel platform?

From: yxiong_at_mail.ccnu.edu.cn
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 04:40:58 CST

Dear sir,
Thank you for your clear explanation.
I am trying the third way you mentioned.
I had installed Clustermatic 4 and get the following information:
Preparing... ########################################### [100%]
        package kernel-2.4.22-1.2115.nptl (which is newer than kernel-2.4.22-cm36)
is already installed
        package kernel-doc-2.4.22-1.2115.nptl (which is newer than
kernel-doc-2.4.22-cm36) is already installed
        package kernel-smp-2.4.22-1.2115.nptl (which is newer than
kernel-smp-2.4.22-cm36) is already installed
        package kernel-source-2.4.22-1.2115.nptl (which is newer than
kernel-source-2.4.22-cm36) is already installed
However, as the "how to build your own cluster" in the website of NAMD said, I
need modify the /etc/beowulf/config, but I can't find this file.Could you please
tell me the reason?