RE: VMD problems

From: Cesar Delgado (beettlle_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 01 2003 - 13:05:39 CST

Interesting..... it seems to be fine.... Did you kill the NAMD process or
just let it go to completion. WHat might be happening is that there might
be some residual process left over from the previous NAMD session. Check for
that.... As well, try changing the port in your NAMD configuration file.
Something like this:

IMDon yes
IMDfreq 1
IMDport 3111
IMDwait on

To something like this:

IMDon yes
IMDfreq 1
IMDport 3112
IMDwait on

and tell VMD to connect to the new port.

-Cesar Delgado
Research Computing Facility @ UNL
http://rcf.unl.edu
cdelgad2_at_bigred.unl.edu, beettlle_at_hotmail.com